Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Checking in real quick

Hola all....nothing too exciting to report.  Cannot believe that I leave for Valencia tomorrow to catch up with the Marywood gang! I have been talking about this weekend for it seems like forever and now it is finally here.  Not holding my breathe for awesome weather, but as long as it is sunny I can deal.

Siobhan, Alexa and I are going to McDonald's tonight for dinner lol. We had to do it at least once during the trip.  We would not be the stereotypical Americans if we didn't ;) After dinner we are meeting Amanda and Daryl as well as some of Alexa's roommates at the movies.  We will be seeing "Los Primos," a Spanish comedy.

Actually I lied...BIG NEWS! WE HAVE INTERNET IN OUR HOUSE NOW! Ramon (my savior and absolute favorite person involved with the study abroad program) gave Siobhan and I an USB modem for our laptops so that we can have wireless internet at home. It is going to cost us 18 euros per month, but at this point I will take what I can get.  It worked the first time I tried to use it in the student center and I am hoping I will be as successful the first time I try to use it at home.

Siobhan and I also purchased tickets for our next excursion today.  Next weekend we will be traveling to Granada and Sevilla :) Also found one of the only cafes in Salamanca that allows you to purchase to-go cups of coffee...SO pumped!

That's all I have for now.

Hasta luego,
Tayler <3

No comments:

Post a Comment