Thursday, February 17, 2011

Announcement.....

I am very happy to report that Siobhan and I have finally joined a gym! With all the food we have been consuming (some by choice, some....well lets just say our host mother is a bit of food pusher) we thought it best to try and combat weight gain from the beginning.  The gym is only like a 10 minute walk from our house, and we can go anytime between 7 am and 1 pm.  We had a great first workout yesterday and are very excited to go back tomorrow for pilates class.  Oh btw there is a hot tub and a sauna in the gym that we are free to use.....Yahtzee!

I am also very happy to report that this Saturday Siobhan, Alexa and I will be traveling to Madrid...to attend the Real Madrid game! I am very very excited and am looking forward to hooking myself up with some gear :)

Love to all,
Tayler

1 comment:

  1. yeah for the game!!!!hopefully we'll get to a barcelona game too when we come to visit...

    ReplyDelete